NETBankAudit represents the most unique of testing and audit firms for our financial clients. We were performing Cybersecurity, IT Audits and Information Security Operational Audits before it became the “in thing”. We base our testing and audit services to provide a gap analysis between the regulatory guidelines of FFIEC for these functions and the tests we perform on financial institution’s controls. Our 18 years of experience has taught us how to provide our clients with the best quality service for an affordable price. We have developed our services to not only help our clients rise to the challenge of regulatory review but turn the experience into a value add benefit to the financial institution’s management. We are very proud of this reputation with our clients and all regulators (FDIC, FRB, OCC and NCUA).
Top Ten Reasons:
- NETBankAudit is managed by former banking executives, regulators and auditors.
- The company was designed and developed to exclusively serve the technology and regulatory testing and audit needs of the financial institution industry.
- We only work with regional and community-based financial institutions.
- We specialize in helping our clients become and remain FFIEC and SOX compliant.
- We perform internal testing, audit and assessment work, as an extension of the internal audit function. Thus, potential conflicts of interests are eliminated and compliance with the FFIEC’s Interagency Policy on Internal Audit Function and its Outsourcing is never in doubt.
- Our engineers and auditors are full time employees (no subcontracting).
- Our employees have applicable certifications (CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA, CFE, CRCM, CBAP, C|EH etc.).
- We perform background and credit checks on all our employees.
- Unlike traditional accounting firms, we have engineering expertise.
- Unlike technical firms, we have regulatory and audit expertise.