NETBankAudit is designed to do two things:
- Provide a team of highly experienced and technically proficient individuals with top grade analytics and tools.
- Ease regulatory burden by providing hands-on, efficient solutions.
We accomplish both through strong client partnerships which allow for continuous collaboration and affordable pricing.
Our Points of Conduct:
- Our client’s benefit and satisfaction is our most important goal.
- We will work to provide the best regulatory, technical and “common sense” solutions.
- Our clients will gain from our understanding of your specific environment, regulatory expectations, and industry best practices.
- We will always provide the “best-in-class” testing tools and experienced auditors and engineers to perform our audits and assessments.
- We will not sell senior auditors and provide junior trainees. We will not train our staff on your dollar.
- We will not overcharge or over bill. We will never use audit or assessment services as an avenue to generate additional fee income.
- Our work product will be professional and substantiated. All reports will communicate results clearly, and our work papers will support our reporting, as well as evidence the testing performed.
- Please call us any time; our goal is to answer on the first ring. If not, your call will be returned promptly.
- Our goal is to proactively help each client keep abreast of the ever-changing technology and regulatory challenges.
- Once engaged, we will always consider you a client.